- CXL treatment of normal corneals with thickness of 400UM and above.
- Epi-off treatment, recommended application time: 20 - 25 minutes.
- (Recommended instilment: 1 drop every 2 to 3 minutes).
- (0.1%) Rivoflavin (Viamin B2) with 20% pharmaceutical grade Dextran 500.
- In 3ml sterile glass syringe applicator / individually sealed in sterile pouch.
- CXL treatment of corneas with thickness below 400UM by osmotic swelling effect.
- Epi-off treatment; recommended application time: 1 drop every 5 seconds until cornea thickness has reached recommended safe thickness of 400UM.
- During Cross-linking procedure follow with Hypotonic drop every 2 minutes or in combination with Isotonic compound to maintain thickness at 400UM.
- (0.1%) Rivoflavin (Viamin B2)
- In 1ml sterile glass syringe applicator / individually sealed in sterile pouch.