Deluxe Stand - Includes: Deluxe Refracfor Arm, Counterbalanced Slit Lamp Arm, 3 Instrument wells, Overhead Lamp Pole
- An attractive new overhead lamp features multiple adjustments, rotation stops and an on/off switch.
- An efficient counterbalanced refractor arm provides one-handed, immediate three-way locking of the refractor.
Full Featured Switches
- A full-featured flat overlay switch panel controls the slit lamp, chart projector, accessory instrument, overhead room lights, lamp brightness, chair elevation, and voltage for a corded instrument.
- An electronic release button for slit lamp arm adjustments and a chair elevation switch are both conveniently located on the lower slit lamp arm.
- Scuff-resistant, high-impact base cover is easily cleaned. A standard Marco ten-step, hand-finished painting process.
Instrument Control Panel
- The re-designed membrane switch panel on the Deluxe Stand provides controls for main power, exam chair adjustments, overhead lamp intensity and voltage control for a corded Binocular Indirect. Three rechargeable instrument wells and three 115V electrical outlets are available.
Deluxe Instrument Stand Specs
An electronic release button for smooth, slit lamp arm adjustments and a chair elevation switch are both conveniently located on the re-designed counterbalanced slit lamp arm.
A special, integrated low-voltage adapter plug that exclusively accommodates the new Ultra M-Series of Marco slit lamps.
A traditional electrical outlet is standard.
The re-designed membrane switch panel provides controls for main power, exam chair adjustments, overhead lamp intensity and voltage control for a corded Binocular Indirect.
An efficient counterbalanced Refractor arm provides immediate, one-handed 3-way locking of the Refractor.
A special “cable channel” that accommodates cabling from electronic and illuminated
A new instrument pole has pre-cut holes to accommodate cabling from mounted instruments.
Adjustable ratchet handles provide secure locking of the slit lamp and lower slit lamp arm.
Three rechargeable instrument wells and three 115V electrical outlets.
Scuff resistant, high-impact base and Marco’s standard tenstep, hand-finished painting process.