This used Wallach ZoomScope with Motorrized Micro-focus/Zoom features directly from foot pedal. Fiber Optic Illumination system. Its Nikon Optics offer continuous magnification to provide the clearest possible view during any procedure. The ZoomScope features an overhead suspension arm for unimpeded viewing and access during examinations.
The ZoomScope uses stereoscopic Nikon optics with continuous variable zoom magnification from 4.5x to 20x to provide flexibility and precision. The infinitely zooming optics allow precise focus on areas of interest, guaranteeing the largest image at the highest magnification. With the ZoomScope, it is possible to continuously view at the highest magnification without over or under sizing the viewing field.
The ZoomScope is slimmer, lighter, and more maneuverable design makes it ideal for any hospital, specialty care center, and clinic. The ZoomScope features a stable 3 leg base with special suspension that eliminates adjustment knobs or dials.
- ZoomScope with Nikon Optics and stereoscopic optics
- Overhead suspension arm
- Dust cover
- 3-leg base Floor Stand
- Ergonomic overhead suspension for unobstructed access to operative site
- Special suspension eliminates adjustment knobs or dials
- Can Converts from operating microscope to a colposcope in seconds
- Motorized Continuous Zoom variable magnification from 4.5X to 20X
- Motorized Continuous focus adjustments