Reichert Ultramatic Phoropter +/- Cyl
No plastic internal components !! All Made in the USA !!!
The Ultramatic offers the most accessible operating controls of any refracting instrument. It has high contrast scales that are easy to read in dim light. It reduces the time necessary for cross cylinder axis and power checks. It simplifies near testing, add power determination, and vertex measurement.
At the same time, its simple, more efficient procedures increase patient comfort, confidence, and responsiveness. Modern styling and smooth, quiet operation indicate to the patient that he or she is benefitting from a modern, progressive practice.
The Ultramatic , designed and constructed to provide years of reliable service, gives the professional distinctive features that measurably improve procedures- useful features like the time-saving synchronized cross cylinder that automatically rotates to the corresponding axis, and Ful-Vue™ convergence that provides the widest field of view for increased accuracy.
Exclusive design features:
- 28" reading rod and rotochart gives you 12 sets of charts for tests out to the trifocal range.
- Synchronized cross cylinder measurments mean faster results with less chance of error.
- Concentric cylinder power and axis controls mean easier more accurate operation for you.
- An auxiliary dial with 10 lenses & 2 open positions gives you the items you use the most
- Flexibility to customize the instrument to your specific needs.
- Lens position and power verified by an auto-indexing, PC-based lensmeter
- Precision geared rotary prism for more precise interpolation of small prism diopters
- Corrosion-resistant materials
Ultramatic RX Master Phoroptor Catalog Numbers:
11625B Minus Cylinder - Black
11635B Plus Cylinder - Black
11625W Minus Cylinder - White
11635W Plus Cylinder - White
Included Accessories (no extra cost):
- ± .25 Flip cross cylinder
- + 1.50 Retinoscopic Lenses
- Accessory Case
- 3 pair nylon face shields
- Reading rod with card holder
-19.00D to +16.75D
+0.12D Sphere in auxiliary dial included
0.00D to 6.00D
Plus or minus lens system optional 0.12D and 2.00D accessory cells included
360 degrees (Double 0 to 180 degrees scale)
5 degrees graduations
± 0.37 or ± 0.05 Optional
0 to 20 Prism Diopter, 1 Prism Diopter graduations
48 mm to 75 mm, 1 mm graduations
13.75 mm (normal)
Graduations extend range by 6 mm
5 to 28 inches
Centimeter and diopter scales included
10 lenses plus 2 open apertures