Pre-owned Zeiss Cirrus 5000 w/Angioplex
Carl Zeiss Meditec, the global leader in OCT technologies, has developed the Cirrus line with both doctors and patients in mind. Decades of research, innovation, and clinical experience have made Cirrus is the best-selling spectral domain OCT in the world.
CIRRUS™ OCT with AngioPlex® from ZEISS can be a much more powerful tool in your practice. Now, you can access more information in less time to assess whether your patient is stable or progressing and whether it is the right time to intervene or refer. OCT angiography delivers clearer visualizations and greater insight
Call for Price
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
The large 19-inch monitor of the Cirrus 5000 displays ultra-clear, high-definition scans to help you assess your patient’s condition and identify subtle changes in pathology. Cube data allows you to analyze data from multiple views for comprehensive insight, and Smart HD scans automatically center on the fovea, targeting critical areas. Additionally, the Cirrus 5000 introduces AngioPlex OCT angiography option to provide non-invasive 3-D microvascular imagery.
- Rapid, efficient workflow
- Non-invasive angiography: No need for time-consuming dye injections
- Single-Scan simplicity: capture OCT angiography with just one scan
- Real-time eye tracking with enhanced FastTrac™: ensures artifact-free scans
- Track to prior: helps with precise location identification during follow-up visits
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|