Kaleidos First and Unique Binocular Vision Analyzer
The most reliable device to detect refractive errors and vision abnormalities.
Kaleidos is a binocular mobile refractometer and vision analyzer that measures the refraction of both eyes and discovers other ocular impairments. The device serves as a darkroom and allows the exam to be performed in any light condition: while the patient looks inside of it, the system automatically detects refractive errors in less than three seconds. The Kaleidos measures objective refraction in the range of -15D to +15D, and phorias/tropias in prismatic diopters, as well as other additional features.
Call for Price
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
Complete, clear and sharable exam report
Kaleidos communicates with a tablet through an intuitive app, which can also be used to store and share data with collaborators, colleagues or patients.
- BINOCULAR REFRACTION MEASUREMENT IN NATURAL LIGHT CONDITIONS.
- REFRACTIVE ERRORS: MYOPIA, HYPEROPIA, ASTIGMATISM AND OTHER AMBLYOGENIC FACTORS.
- EARLY DETECTION AND DOCUMENTATION OF MULTIPLE AMBLYOGENIC FACTORS.
- CAPABLE OF UN-AIDED BINOCULAR REFRACTIONS.
- DETECTS VISUAL ANOMALIES RELATED TO ANISOMETROPIA, ANISOCORIA, STRABISMUS, AND PHORIAS.
- PUPIL PARAMETERS: PUPIL SIZE, PUPIL DISTANCE AND HEAD TILT.
- ABLE TO OBTAIN A REFRACTION WITH DIFFERENT PUPIL SIZE.
- MEASUREMENT OF DYNAMIC PUPILS RESPONSE TO PROGRAMMABLE LIGHT STIMULATIONS.
- EASY TO USE
Due to its automated functions, it is easy to use.
- MEASURES AUTOMATICALLY
Allows you to delegate measurement to your collaborators.
- FAST AND ACCURATE
Extremely fast, accurate and consistent measurements.
- WIFI PRINTER SUPPORTED
Enables the operator to share, record, check remotely or print exams.
- PERFECT IN ANY LIGHT CONDITIONS
Entirely independent of environmental light conditions.
- APP BASED SYSTEM
Operates using an application on an Android tablet or smartphone.
- Opticians & Optometrists – helps with practice efficiency
- Ophthalmologists – working with infants, children and getting fast report for adults
- Pediatricians – can screen infants and children
- Mission trips – enables large scale screening and exams
- Corporate Clinics – enables workforce screening
- Schools – enables mass screenings
- Binocular Refraction
- Monocular Refraction
- Pupil Distance
- Pupil Size
- Head Tilt
- Direction of Gaze
- Phorias and Tropias
- Extended measurement range
- Fully automated
- Binocular refraction
- Pupil diameter
- Dynamic pupilometry
- Check of lens correction
- Lens centering on spectacle frames
- Fully automated and easy to use
- Operates at 1 m (3’ 3”)
- Fast measurement
- Handheld and light weight
- Battery operated
- Allows the early detection of refractive errors
- Ideal with infants, children and non-cooperative patients
- No drops required
- Connectable to IR printer
- Customizable with additional features
- Android version 8.0 or more
- Bluetooth: 4.0 Low Energy or newer
- Display: 10 inches or more
- Processor: ARMv7
- These are tablets which we intensively tested with our application and which we warmly suggest you:
- Samsung Galaxy TAB A SM-T580
- Huawei MediaPad T5
- Lenovo TB-X605L
- Operating mode: Binocular/monocular
- Data Interface: Wi-Fi, internal microSD card
- Refraction Measurement: Automatic
- Printer Interface: Wi-Fi and email printing
- Sphere range: ±15 D
- User Interface: Android application for Wi-Fi smartphones and pads, providing remote control, live streaming, data management
- Cylinder range: ±5 D
- Power: Rechargable battery pack, 50 Wh
- Cylinder axis: 1° – 180°, step 1°
- Tube Size(cm): 180 x 26 x 14
- Pupil size: 4-11 mm, step 0.1 mm
- Metal Stand Size(cm): 41 x 44 x 32
- Pupil distance: Automatic detection, 30-120 mm, step 1 mm
- Max height operation system: 129 cm
- Fixation target: Built-in
- Net Weight: 3,8 kg
- Acoustic target: Built-in
- Battery Charge: AC/DC medical power supply 18V, 40 W
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|