Marco Ultra M3 Slit Lamp
Our Ultra M3 slit lamp uses convergent (greenough) type binocular stereomicroscope and tower with tilt for light source configuration. The M3 conventional slit lamp also features 2 power magnifications (10x, 16x), blue, red-free, blue LED correction light filters, 2-position switch revolving objective magnification change, and 10x eye pieces.
Call for Price
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
Tower Light Source
- Tower with Tilt for Light Source Configuration with Background Illumination.
LED Fixation Target
- Patient fixation target is a red LED on a continuously flexible shrouded cable.
Convergent Type Optics
- Standard, 2-power Convergent (Greenough) Type Binocular Stereomicroscope
- Self-contained headrest & baseplate assembly
- The intensity control of the background illumination is easily found and adjusted with a single, illuminated knob, conveniently placed adjacent to the joy stick.
- The new LED illumination, with a color temperature of 3500 K, allows greater visibility and clarity of anatomy and tissue structure, with brighter and sharper light. A single element, high-luminance LED provides a beautifully consistent and uniform light compared to multiple element LEDs.
2 Power Optics
- The M3 uses convergent (Greenough) type binocular stereomicroscope and tower with tilt for light source configuration. The M3 features 2 power magnifications (10x, 16x), 2-position switch revolving objective magnification Change, and 10x eye pieces.
Cable Free Design
- The Ultra M Slit Lamps are neat and compact with no exposed wiring, giving them a noticeably sleek and stylish appearance. Contemporary and durable finishes have been selected both for lasting application and patient appeal.
Self Contained Headrest
- A self-contained headrest & baseplate assembly with a comfortable expanded chin rest design for easier patient access.
Marco Ultra M3 Slit Lamp Specs
- Type Binocular Stereomicroscope Convergent (Greenough)
- Light Source LED
- Light Source Configuration Tower with Tilt
- Background Illumination Not standard (option only)
- Light Filters Blue, Red-free, Blue LED Correction, Yellow
- Slit Width 0-14mm continuous variable
- Aperture Diaphragm Diameter (Ø) 14, 10, 5, 3, 2, 1, 0.2mm
- Total # Power Magnifications 2 (10x, 16x), (3 (25x with 16x eyepieces))
- Magnification Change 2-position switch revolving objective
- Eye Pieces 10x, (16x optional)
- Real Field of View (Ø) 18, 11.25 (with 10x eyepieces) 15, 9.3mm (with 16x eyepieces)
- Interpupillary Adjustment 52-82mm
- Diopter Adjustment Range (+/-) 8 diopters w 10x eyepieces (+/-) 10 diopters w 16x eyepieces
- Horizontal Coarse Movement 105mm
- Horizontal Fine Movement 15mm
- Vertical Movement 30mm
- Fixation Light Source Red LED on Flexible Arm
- Large Patient Chin Rest Not standard (option only)
- Chinrest Elevation 95mm
- Power Supply AC100V-240V (+/-10%)
- Power Consumption DC5V 2A
- Mass 12.5kg
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|