Marco Ultra M4 Slit Lamp
Like our M5 slit lamp model, our Ultra M4 slit lamp uses parallel (galilean) type binocular stereomicroscope with background illumination, but has compact/horizontal light source configuration. The M4 conventional slit lamp also features blue, red-free, blue LED correction light filters and 5 position rotating drum and 16x wide-field, high-eyepoint eye pieces and includes 5 power magnifications (6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x).
Call for Price
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
LED Fixation Target
- Patient fixation target is a red LED on a continuously flexible shrouded cable.
- Parallel (Galilean) Type Binocular Stereomicroscope
- A Large patient chinrest is standard equipment. The expanded chin rest design for easier patient access.
5 Power Magnification
- The M5 slit lamp features Blue, Red-free, Blue LED Correction, and Yellow Light Filters and includes 5 Power Magnifications (6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x).
- The intensity control of the background illumination is easily found and adjusted with a single, illuminated knob, conveniently placed adjacent to the joy stick.
- The new LED illumination, with a color temperature of 3500 K, allows greater visibility and clarity of anatomy and tissue structure, with brighter and sharper light. A single element, high-luminance LED provides a beautifully consistent and uniform light compared to multiple element LEDs.
5 Power Optics
- The M4 uses parallel (Galilean) type binocular stereomicroscope with background illumination, but has compact/horizontal light source configuration. Featuring a 5 position rotating drum, 16x wide-field, high-eyepoint eye pieces, and includes 5 Power Magnifications (6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x).
Cable Free Design
- Ultra M Slit Lamps are neat and compact with no exposed wiring, giving them a noticeably sleek and stylish appearance. Contemporary and durable finishes have been selected both for lasting application and patient appeal.
Self Contained Headrest
- A self-contained headrest & baseplate assembly with a comfortable expanded chin rest design for easier patient access.
Marco Ultra M4 Slit Lamp Specs
- Type Binocular Stereomicroscope Parallel (Galilean)
- Light Source LED
- Light Source Configuration Compact/horizontal
- Background Illumination Yes
- Light Filters Blue, Red-free, Blue LED Correction
- Slit Width 0-14mm continuous variable
- Aperture Diaphragm Diameter (Ø) 14, 8, 5, 3, 0.3mm
- Total # Power Magnifications 5 (6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x)
- Magnification Change 5 Position Rotating Drum
- Eye Pieces 16x wide-field, high-eyepoint
- Real Field of View (Ø) 35.9mm, 23.3mm, 14mm, 8.8mm, 5.5mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment 52-82mm
- Diopter Adjustment Range (+/-) 7 Diopters
- Horizontal Coarse Movement 105mm
- Horizontal Fine Movement 15mm
- Vertical Movement 30mm
- Fixation Light Source Red LED on Flexible Arm
- Large Patient Chin Rest Yes
- Chinrest Elevation 95mm
- Power Supply AC100V-240V (+/-10%)
- Power Consumption DC5V 2A
- Mass (Approximate) 11.5Kg
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|