Marco Ultra M5 Slit Lamp
Our Ultra M5 slit lamp uses parallel (galilean) type binocular stereomicroscope configured with tower light source with tilt and background illumination. The M5 conventional slit lamp also features blue, red-free, blue LED correction, and yellow light filters and includes 5 power magnifications (6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x).
Call for Price
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
Tower Light Source
- Tower with Tilt for Light Source Configuration with Background Illumination.
LED Fixation Target
- Patient fixation target is a red LED on a continuously flexible shrouded cable.
- Parallel (Galilean) Type Binocular Stereomicroscope
5 Power Magnification
- The M5 slit lamp features Blue, Red-free, Blue LED Correction, and Yellow Light Filters and includes 5 Power Magnifications (6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x).
Expanded Chin Rest
- A Large patient chinrest is standard equipment. The expanded chin rest design for easier patient access.
- The intensity control of the background illumination is easily found and adjusted with a single, illuminated knob, conveniently placed adjacent to the joy stick.
- The new LED illumination, with a color temperature of 3500 K, allows greater visibility and clarity of anatomy and tissue structure, with brighter and sharper light. A single element, high-luminance LED provides a beautifully consistent and uniform light compared to multiple element LEDs.
5 Power Optics
- The M5 features 5-power Parallel / Galilean optics. The aperture diameter of the slit length has been extended, from 10mm to 14mm (continuously variable from 0-14mm), allowing a wider area of anterior segment illumination and also a wider field of view.
Cable Free Design
- The Ultra M Series of slit lamps have eliminated visibly exposed cables. Even the power supply is fully concealed and the transformer is incorporated in the base-housing. The conventional power cable from the chinrest to the light housing has been eliminated- now neatly concealed within the slit lamp body.
Self Contained Headrest
- A Large patient chinrest is standard equipment with the Ultra M4 & M5, and provided as an optional accessory on the Ultra M2. Patient grips provide superior, comfort and positioning.
Marco Ultra M5 Slit Lamp Specs
- Type Binocular Stereomicroscope Parallel (Galilean)
- Light Source LED
- Light Source Configuration Tower with Tilt
- Background Illumination Yes
- Light Filters Blue, Red-free, Blue LED Correction, Yellow
- Slit Width 0-14mm continuous variable
- Aperture Diaphragm Diameter (Ø) 14, 10, 5, 3, 2, 1, 0.2mm
- Total # Power Magnifications 5 (6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x)
- Magnification Change 5 Position Rotating Drum
- Eye Pieces 16x wide-field, high-eyepoint
- Real Field of View (Ø) 35.9mm, 23.3mm, 14mm, 8.8mm, 5.5mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment 52-82mm
- Diopter Adjustment Range (+/-) 7 Diopters
- Horizontal Coarse Movement 105mm
- Horizontal Fine Movement 15mm
- Vertical Movement 30mm
- Fixation Light Source Red LED on Flexible Arm
- Large Patient Chin Rest Yes
- Chinrest Elevation 85mm
- Power Supply AC100V-240V (+/-10%)
- Power Consumption DC5V 2A
- Mass (Approximate) 12.5Kg
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|