Oculus Pentacam HR (Factory Refurbished)
The HR Pentacam has an improved optic design and a high resolution 1.45 Mega Pixel Camera. Primary advantages are: Crisper and sharper Scheimpflug pictures allowing excellent IOL and phakic IOL implant imaging. More precise presentation of the corneal layers. Cornea imaging via a fine scan produced by 100 images in less than 2 seconds for improved accuracy. An active, shifting fixation target to allow patients with high ametropia an easy fixation.
- More precise presentation of the corneal layers
- Cornea imaging via a fine scan produced by 100 images in less than 2 seconds for improved accuracy.
- An active, shifting fixation target to allow patients with high ametropia an easy fixation.
EXPORT SALE ONLY
Call for Price
- Technical Information
- Reviews (0)
Refurbished 2016 Oculus Pentacam HR with full software loaded
- Computer : Windows 10 CPU Intel Core i5-6600,HDD 1TB,RAM 8GB, MS WindowsR 10 Pro,VESA,USB interface
- Electric table with custom Table top
- Over 15K of software already installed and included
- Belin Ambrosio
- Contact Lens Fitting
- PNS (inside the cataract module already)
- (Pentacam Nucleus Staging- how much Cataract is visible)
The Pentacam provides a comprehensive and completely automatic analysis of the anterior chamber. Immediately after the eye has been examined, the instrument displays whether the patient has an increased risk for glaucoma. Post-operative evaluation of the anterior chamber shows alterations, e.g. after an iridectomy or other surgical interventions.
The Scheimpflug images produced by the Pentacam supply a clear representation of lens opacity. The 3D cataract analysis combined with the PNS (Pentacam Nucleus Staging) is a unique feature. The centre of the cornea and its anterior and posterior surfaces are measured very precisely for optimal calculation of the refractive corneal power. For your patients this means a perfect calculation of the IOL power – even after refractive surgery.