Optec FVA Functional Vision Analyzer
FVA Functional Vision Analyzer
Ideal for pre- and post-op cataract, refractive surgery and clinical trials
Call for Price
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Will perform all of the tests needed to evaluate functional vision and more: visual acuity, contrast sensitivity, depth perception, color vision, and potential acuity.
- Includes contrast sensitivity tests (sine wave gratings)
- 4 lighting conditions – Day and night, with and without glare
- Meets the FDA clinical research standards
- Meets ANSI standards with unsurpassed homogeneous illumination
- EyeView software provides the ability to demonstrate patients’ functional vision with real-world images.
- New unsurpassed homogeneous illumination
- Background luminance complies with international standards
- All light levels microprocessor controlled and continually calibrated
- Binocular glare testing
- Target illumination comes standard with 3.0 cd/m2 for night testing, and 85 cd/m2 for day testing, or may be customized* to specific needs with a value range of 1.0 cd/m2 to 125 cd/m2
- Glare luminance at distance comes standard with 1 Lux and 28 Lux for night glare testing; 10 Lux and 135 Lux for day glare testing
- Sine Wave Gratings 5 spatial frequencies 1.5, 3, 6, 12, and 18 cycles per degree
- Potential acuity for a quick assessment of macular function
- Includes (F.A.C.T.®) contrast sensitivity slide package to evaluate patients’ overall functional vision
* Note: Customized target illumination, glare levels, & test packages must be determined upon order placement.
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|