Pre-owned Zeiss Visucam Pro NM-FA
USED Zeiss Visucam Pro NM-FA,FAF,ICG
increases the quality and simplicity of fundus imaging. Compact, yet big enough to set the standard in ophthalmic photography, The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM features a unique combination of functions to enhance fundus visualization and documentation.
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
• Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM features easy to operate software to quickly capture and display images Reduced user training time equals more efficient work flow
• Network ready and DICOM conformant Advanced integration of hardware and software
• Brilliant true color retinal images with Zeiss Autoflash Correct exposure with every image automatically
• Smallest pupil size capture capability Minimum pupil diameter requirement is 3.3 mm
The following capture modes are available with the VISUCAM NM/FA:
• Fluorescein angiography
• Color fundus
• Blue and red wavelength range
• Anterior segment
All-in-one design for effieciency and superior results
• ZEISS Telecentric Optics with integrated, medical grade digital sensor.
• Fast Windows XP computer with database.
• Network ready and with convenient image transfer via USB device, or DVD.
The intuitive, easy-to-use software combine positioning and focusing aids into a smooth and fast workflow. Each task is quickly performed increasing your workflow. The stereo module provides a convenient capability for taking and displaying 3D images. ZEISS AutoMap automatically generates montages of large areas of the retina from peripheral images, and, with the separation of green, blue and red color channels from existing color photos, fewer exposures are necessary.
Essential elements for a fast workflow include intuitive internal fixation and the Autoflash mode – you concentrate on the patient. Existing and new image data can be analyzed at any time at the same workstation, and compared or easily forwarded through your network on a USB stick or with the included DVD writer.
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|