- Technical Information
- Additional Information
The ROLS unit is the most technically advanced panoramic viewing system to provide reinverted images during vitreoretinal surgery.
Used in conjunction with Volk high magnification and wide field vitrectomy lenses, it delivers highest resolution high magnification imaging of the macula and panoramic views up to the ora serrata.
Available in manual versions.
Fits: Select Models.
Zeiss, Topcon and Leica
(Please checkout our PDF for compatibility sheet for more details.)
Features & Benefits:
- Precision prism surfaces for perfect image reproduction
- Easily installed on all standard surgical microscopes
- Advanced single element prism design guarantees image fusion and efficient light transmission
- Easy to use, magnetic latching handles facilitate cleaning and sterilization
- Optional feature decreases working distance for more comfortable working
A ROLS+ reinverter (manual version only) delivers the added benefit of decreased working distance when performing vitrectomy. Used when switching between a plano/concave lens to a wide field indirect lens, the decreased working distance promotes a more comfortable working position.
Note : when used with an assistant scope, the ROLS+ reinverter may cause the assistant scope to be out of focus on some microscopes
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 in|