Reconditioned ZEISS IOLMaster 700
IOLMaster® 700 from ZEISS with SWEPT Source Biometry® builds upon 20 years of experience in optical biometry – far longer than any other device. Its latest software update features Central Topography for more insights on corneal shape, and allows you to access biometry data on your mobile device with EQ Mobile® from ZEISS. Once again, ZEISS IOLMaster 700 demonstrates its technological leadership.
Defining biometry for 20 years
Call for Price
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
Central Topography: starting your workflow with more insights
Gain additional information and detect visually relevant asymmetries on central corneal shape with your usual ZEISS IOLMaster 700 measurement
• posterior and anterior refractive powers taken into account
• no additional hardware needed
• no extra measurement, no extra time
• no changes to the current workflow NEW
• easy and intuitive reading of central corneal shape information
• scaling and hues developed in cooperation with Douglas D. Koch and Li Wang, MD, USA
Streamlining your refractive cataract workflow
EQ Workplace and EQ Mobile from ZEISS
ZEISS EQ Workplace – from IOL calculation to surgical planning
Connect your ZEISS IOLMaster 700 with the new EQ Workplace® from ZEISS.
The latest addition to the ZEISS Cataract Suite helps you streamline your refractive cataract workflow. It supports your biometry data review and analysis, IOL calculation and selection, IOL ordering, surgical planning and post-operative data collection.
• Save time during pre-operative processes
• Further protect against never-events
• Access your data from anywhere
• Personalize your IOL constants
ZEISS EQ Mobile – your reports anytime, anywhere
With the latest ZEISS IOLMaster 700 software you can send your biometry data and scleral reference images via the ZEISS EQ Mobile cloud to CALLISTO eye® from ZEISS for computer assisted surgery. All your data is accessible in the ZEISS EQ Mobile app on your iPhone or iPad. This is particularly useful if you practice at different sites.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|