Used Slit Lamp Topcon SL-3D (dual control)
- 14mm Illumination Slit: Maximum diagnostic versatility is provided by a slit width that is continuously adjustable up to 14mm.
- Slit length is selected from seven apertures: 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, and 14mm. The maximum 14mm height facilitates evaluation of todays larger diameter, soft contact lenses.
- Halogen Illumination: Bright halogen illumination assures optimal observation conditions for all patients. The adjustable light of the halogen lamp approximates natural lighting for maximum diagnostic accuracy, and there is no decline in intensity throughout the life of the bulb.
- Built-in Filter: Three filters are built into the SL-3D and can be inserted into the illumination path with one-touch ease for more versatile diagnostic examination.
- The blue filter facilitates tonometry and fluorescein excitation; the green filter provides enhanced vascular contrast; and the heat-absorbing filter assures patient comfort.